The Spring Issue of Today’s Transitions is out!
Let’s make our own grass greener by fully appreciating where we are in life–right now. It’s never too late to start living our lives with more intention. In this issue, we hope to highlight, motivate, and inspire by:
- Spotlighting six special places to visit in Kentuckiana.
- Offering ways to deal with feelings of rejection and being left out.
- Introducing three local leaders who are using their passion to do what they love.
- Providing practical solutions in our Caregiver Circle.
- Highlighting important issues that affect seniors, including The Decision to Move in the Caregiver section.
Where can I find this magazine? Click here.
For older issues, click here.