At Episcopal Church Home, we provide the options while you make the choices. That’s why we offer services and support as you age and your care needs change.
ECH’s Dudley Square offers independent living in your own patio home, with friends next door, nicely landscaped grounds, and five-star medical assistance right on campus, should you need it. There are plenty of opportunities for recreation, too. Whether it’s a book club, Bible study, bridge, social hour, exercise group, or dinner and a movie, you’ll find it all here, if you want it. Take a stroll through the neighborhood or around the 22-acre campus — or maybe you prefer iced tea with a good book and a comfortable chair in your backyard.
Your home has an emergency call system, and there’s always a nurse on duty. Outpatient services can be arranged in the comfort of your home or in the Clubhouse fitness center. If you’re just a bit under the weather and want to order a meal from our restaurant-style dining room, we’d be happy to serve you either down the hall or in your patio home.
It’s life on your terms so you can achieve the perfect mix of independence, personal growth, and real community.
– Spacious, elegant, and senior-friendly floor plans with attached garages
– Security System & Emergency Response
– Planned social activities and outings
– Beautifully landscaped neighborhood
– Priority consideration for admission to licensed nursing areas on campus
– Access to all amenities in our main building including dining and cocktail parties
– A short walk to Westport Village just across the street for shops and restaurants
– Recreational and Social Program
Included with Monthly Fees:
– Full-time maintenance staff with lawn and grounds care
– Water & trash collection
– Window washing
– Interdenominational services at St. Luke Chapel on campus
– St. Luke Chapel & Pastoral Care including periodic Shabbos and services for High Holy Day
– Access to all services in our main building including activities & wellness programs, rehab services, volunteer opportunities, and more
– Assistance with arranging:
Available for an Additional Fee:
– Meals at Grille 75 restaurant-style dining room on campus
– Nursing and rehab care with priority admission
– Laundry Service