We provide the highest quality of individualized service with dignity and respect while honoring our faith-based tradition.
Unlike other senior living communities, Treyton Oak Towers is a non-for-profit continuing care retirement community (CCRC) – and one of the first in Louisville. Our mission is to help you age in place. When transitioning from independent living to personal care or skilled nursing – we do the planning so you don’t have to.
Our levels of care include Independent Living, Personal Care, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation & Respite Care.
Features & Amenities Include:
• Rooftop observation deck and greenhouse
• Beautiful courtyards & outdoor areas
• Well-equipped Wellness Center with full-time Wellness Coordinator
• Customizable apartments
• Breakfast, lunch & dinner served daily in our lovely Fleur de Lis Dining Room
• VanBruggen’s French Quarter Lounge with Social Hour daily
Capacity: Independent Living – 145, Personal Care / Memory Care – 53, Skilled Nursing – 60