Let’s imagine we are at the starting gate in our own lives, loaded into our individual stalls waiting for the starting gun. Some of us have moved into our current situations willingly and some have bucked and fought, but here we are.
- The separate stalls: We have to launch ourselves out of our own spots, our own houses, and our own comforts to sprint forward. Read how one woman launched an exciting career from a creative hobby…page 8.
- The blinders: The race belongs to you. To take the best path is to not get caught in the desires and decisions of others. Read expert tips for navigating age discrimination at work…page 54.
- The whip: What will help you race into a new space? Do you need to remind yourself that life is short? Or do you need someone else to hold you accountable to your new dreams? Read about Louisville inspiration, Dawne Gee, and how she keeps herself motivated while inspiring a community…page 18.
- The jockey: Who is guiding the race? Are you moving forward by making intentional decisions? Check out the Caregiver section for personal stories and practical tips for you and your loved one…page 62.
- The starting gun: Ok, this is an easy one – it means go NOW. Click here to read the entire issue.
Where can I find this magazine? Click here.
Leave a Reply