It’s officially Derby season here in Kentucky, so we’ve put together a little round-up for you and all your Derby needs.
First up, get yourself ready with these local events:
- Fashion Events
- Sipping Social Events
- Louisville Happenings
- Travel to Lexington
- Up In The Air: Thunder and Great Balloon Glow
- May 2 and May 3: Track Extras
Next, try these tasty recipes and drinks:
- Fried Green Tomato Benedict with Pastrami Salmon and Fresh Herbs
- Hot Brown Croquettes
- Brown Hotel’s Hot Brown
- Lily Cake
- Bourbon Glazed Pork Belly Biscuit Sliders With Mint Jelly
- Bourbon Bellini
- Bourbon Mint Iced Chai Tea
- A Mint Julep Twist
And lastly, we’d like to inspire you:
- What’s your Derby mood?
- Laura Moser, one of the Official Milliners of the Kentucky Derby Museum
- Shop Derby Home Decor, and also keep up with these trends.
- Love Horses?
P.S. Looking for more? Travel to Cincinnati this April and check out these events.
Leave a Reply